Diploma in Personal Training with Female Coaching Specialisation
After great demand from many students, we created our Diploma in Personal training with a specialisation in Coaching Female clients.
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 3 Award in Pre and Post Natal Exercise
- Female Coaching Award
How does the course work?
No previous Qualification is required.
Level 2 Fitness Instructor Section
- Professional practice for Fitness Professionals
- Exercise, fitness and lifestyle consultation and management
- Planning and instructing gym-based exercise programmes
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and fitness professionals
Level 3 Personal Training Section
- Foundations of Nutrition for exercise, fitness, health and wellbeing
- Designing and delivering personal training programmes
- Applied anatomy for exercise, fitness, health and wellbeing
- Business Planning and Growth for Personal Trainers
Level 3 Award in Pre and Post natal exercise
- Principles of antenatal and post natal physical activity
- Adapting physical activity for ante natal and post natal clients
Module 1 – Introduction
- Why training women requires additional considerations
- The current research into female physiology and the limitations
- Overview of menstrual cycle physiology
Module 2 – Physiology
- The roles and functions of the female hormones
- How these hormones impact the Musculoskeletal System, Cardiorespiratory system and body composition
- How each of the 4 menstrual cycle phases impact physiology
- How female hormones are impacted by hormonal contraception and how this impacts training
Module 3 – Nutrition
- The different macro and micro nutrient requirements for women
- The nutritional considerations across each menstrual cycle phase
Module 4 – Injuries and female health conditions
- Common injuries and movement dysfunctions at each cycle phase
- Adaptations and considerations for female health conditions (PCOS, HA etc.)
Module 5 – Recovery and Sleep
- How the menstrual cycle impacts recovery and sleep quality
- How this alters HRV readings and recovery/sleep scores
Module 6 – Peri menopause and menopause
- How this alters hormones and physiology
- Considerations for training and nutrition programs
Module 7 – Coaching
- The psychological changes across the menstrual cycle and how these can affect coach-client relationships
- Managing emotional fluctuations and mental well-being for consistent progress
- Considerations for screening assessments and how to interpret the information
As you can study around your own schedule, you also dictate the course duration. You can complete within 3-4 months or take up to one year, whatever suits you and your schedule. Speak with our student support team to map out a duration based on your goals and other commitments outside of study.
We are a CIMSPA Endorsed provider. This is the Gold standard for this qualification in the UK. We are accredited through VTCT and Focus Awards who are OFQUAL Regulated awarding bodies offering International recognition.
You will receive a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training, Level 3 Award in Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise programmes and an Award in Female Coaching.
- 2 Multiple choice online exams for Level 2 Fitness instructor course
- 2 Multiple choice online exams for Level 3 Personal training course
- Practical assessment
- Online coursework and quizzes
Our main N.I. Assessment center is Gain Forth Gym Belfast.
Assessments are available 3-4 days per month and Multiple choice Exams are available 4 days per month. Practical workshops are available every month also.
Irish Students please visit www.unilearning.ie