Diploma in Personal Training
10 Week Course: Course starting October 9th
If you have a Passion for Health and Fitness along with a desire to start working towards a career you love, then the Diploma in Personal Training is the course for you. This course takes you from Fitness Enthusiast to Fully Qualified Personal Trainer. The Personal Training Diploma includes the Level 2 Fitness instructor and Level 3 Personal Training qualifications.
Learn how to;
- Create programmes for clients
- How to safely and effective instruct exercise
- Set up and grow your own Business
- Help your clients achieve their goals through Behaviour change
- Fundamentals of Nutrition
- And much, much more
Why Choose the Fast Track Course?
The fast track course option gives you priority access to tutor support, practical assessments and theory exams, enabling you to complete the course in a shorter duration.
Free Bonus Content
Choose from our CIMSPA Approved CPD Courses. These are one day practical courses that run every 2 months and you can choose from any date that suits you, during or after your Personal Training course. Choose from;
- Kettlebell instructing
- Olympic lifting
- Group Indoor Cycle instructor
- Bootcamp/Circuits instructor
- Box-Fit instructor
Online CIMSPA Approved CPD Course on Behavioural change coaching. This course is of great benefit to Personal Trainers to learn the theory behind behavioral change and how to effectively apply this for the benefits of their clients
Free Strength and conditioning coaching workshop: This is part of our Level 2 Award in strength and conditioning course.
Personal training students can attend this day free of charge and if you wish to add the Level 2 Award in strength and conditioning onto your Personal training certificate, this can be arranged at a discounted rate. Just enquire with our student support team to learn more.
This workshop runs every 2 months and you can choose from any available date during or after your Personal training course.
No previous Qualification is required. This course includes the Level 2 Fitness instructor and Level 3 Personal Training courses as a combined Diploma, taking you from beginner to Qualified Personal Trainer.
This course can be completed mostly online around your own schedule.
Each week you’ll be given learning and coursework to complete.
Watch the online video lectures and complete the online quizzes and coursework.
At the mid point and end of the course you’ll have 2 multiple choice online exams. At the end of the course you’ll have a practical assessment.
Optional Practical teaching days are also available to prepare you for the practical assessments.
Level 2 Fitness Instructor Section
- Professional practice for Fitness Professionals
- Exercise, fitness and lifestyle consultation and management
- Planning and instructing gym-based exercise programmes
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and fitness professionals
Level 3 Personal Training Section
- Foundations of Nutrition for exercise, fitness, health and wellbeing
- Designing and delivering personal training programmes
- Applied anatomy for exercise, fitness, health and wellbeing
- Business Planning and Growth for Personal Trainers
We are a CIMSPA Endorsed provider for this course. This is the Gold standard for this qualification in the UK. We are accredited through YMCA Awards and VTCT who are OFQUAL Regulated awarding bodies offering International recognition for your qualification.
Our main N.I. Assessment center is Gain Forth Gym Belfast.
Assessments are available 3-4 days per month.
Irish Students please visit www.unilearning.ie
Why students love our courses