Level 3 Diploma in Exercise (GP) Referral
With initiatives across the UK, the Exercise referral course will ensure that you can take those most at risk from adverse effects of exercise. This qualification will ensure that you can now generate additional revenue.
Average time is 6-8 weeks if studying part time.
If you want to study at a slower pace, you can take up to 6 months to complete.
This course is self paced but you can arrange a set timeframe with your tutor that you would like to complete within and they will support you.
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Professional practice for exercise referral instructors
- Understanding medical conditions for exercise referral
- Planning exercise referral programmes with patients
- Instructing exercise with referred patients
UK and Ireland wide assessment centres