Are you considering a career in Sports massage therapy but would like to learn more before investing? Did you previously complete a massage qualification and want to refresh your skills?
This beginners workshop will introduce attendees to the fundamentals of sports massage and how the course works.
The workshop fee will be deducted from the course fees if you book our Diploma in Sports massage therapy.
- The history and principles of massage including how it can be used for injury prevention
- Contraindications and the reasons why someone may not be suitable for massage
- The use of a variety of massage techniques and how to select the best one for a particular client
- Practical massage techniques
- Techniques for pre-event, post event and maintenance massage
- Conducting a client assessment to determine an individuals needs and customise the massage accordingly
Sunday 3rd March. 9.30am-4pm. After 4pm there will be opportunity for Q+A and to speak with us regarding joining our sports massage Diploma
Uni Learning, Argyle Business Centre Belfast
This course is for those considering studying our Sports massage qualifications or those who previously qualified in Massage and want to refresh their skills before offering your services.
The workshop is tailored to beginners so no experience or knowledge of massage is required.