Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing
Become a Certified Fitness Instructor (Also Known as Gym Instructor)
The Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Also know as the Gym Instructor course) is the first step on the ladder to a career in the Fitness Industry.
Gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to teach Gym Based exercise and work in Fitness environments such as Gyms and Leisure centres. This course also comes with a Free Group Instructor CPD Course, qualifying you to instruct Group Exercise Sessions.
For the full detailed course breakdown you can also download our course prospectus
No previous Qualification is required. This is the first step on the ladder of the fitness industry. This course allows progression onto the Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training, or you can do the Combined Level 2 and 3 Diploma in Personal Training.
- Online learning
- Online coursework/quizzes
- Practical coaching workshop (Dates available every month)
- Online exams
- Practical assessment (Multiple dates available per month)
Level 2 Fitness Instructor Section
- Professional practice for Fitness Professionals
- Exercise, fitness and lifestyle consultation and management
- Planning and instructing gym-based exercise programmes
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and fitness professionals
Course duration is up to you as the course is self paced. Start right away and complete in as little as 3-4 weeks or you can take up to 6 months, you decide.
Average completion time is 5-6 weeks if studying part time.
We are a CIMSPA Endorsed provider for this course. This is the Gold standard for this qualification in the UK. We are accredited through VTCT and Focus Awards who are OFQUAL Regulated awarding bodies offering International recognition for your qualification. You will receive a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness instructing (Gym Based exercise)