Level 2 Fitness Instructor Course
Becoming a fitness instructor (Also known as a gym instructor) is a starting point for your career in fitness.We will teach you everything you need to plan and deliver tailored gym programmes that are designed specifically for your clients.
Self paced – complete as quickly as you like or at your own convenience
Average time is approximately 4-6 weeks if studying part time but this is up to each student.
We will support you too complete in whatever time frame you wish
Units that you will cover
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Planning gym-based exercise
- Instructing gym-based exercise
- Multiple Choice Quiz
- Online Coursework
- Practical Assessment – Take your client (friend) through a programme you design
Our courses are Internationally Accredited by VTCT and YMCA Awards and are REPS recognised
16 years or older
Assessments Can be carried out all across the UK.
We offer assessments at your nearest Pure Gym.
We may also facilitate assessments in your local gym if the facilities are suitable.