Which Course is for you?

I want to become a personal trainer

Unless you already hold a Level 2 Fitness instructor qualification, you will need to complete this before the L3 Personal Training course. You can do these 2 courses together as the combined Level 3 PT Diploma.

I want to become a Fitness Instructor

If you want to become a Fitness or Gym Instructor, but not a Personal Trainer then the Level 2 Fitness instructor course if for you. You can progess to Level 3 PT at a later date or take our Group instructing CPD courses as well as a number of other L3 Courses


I already have a L2 Fitness instructor cert

You can now progress to the Level 3 Personal training certificate course. You are also able to study for our other Level 3 courses such as Pre and Post Natal exercise, GP Referral and the CIMPSA CPD Courses

I want to become a strength and conditioning coach

In order to take the L4 Strength and conditioning course, you must be a qualified Personal Trainer. You can also book our Combined Package of the Level 3 PT Diploma and L4 Strength and Conditioning courses.